Home | Christian Music CDs | About Us

A SCRIPTURE A DAY

October 13

Psalm 9:1 (KJV)

I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Tom's Thoughts

Do you love to praise the Lord, and tell others what He has done for you? I once talked to a man that said I can give 80% of my life to the Lord, but the Lord wants 100%. Imagine if your spouse said, "I can give you 80%, but the other 20% goes to another lover."

1 Samuel 12:24 (KJV) Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.

  How to Know you are going to Heaven

  Tom's Author page

  Christine's Corner

  Christine's Author page

  Our Facebook Page